How to book and pay
Tee times are booked and paid for through Sandy Golf Links.
Cancellations can be made in the My Account page on Sandy Golf Links web site. If you cancel more than 24 hours before your booking, you will receive a credit card refund. If you need to cancel within 24 hours call the Pro Shop 0477 774 633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have booked a tee time with Sandy Golf Links, enter a competition on OneGolf. This Quick Reference Guide provides assistance with:
- Logging in to OneGolf
- Checking your details and setting a new password
- Managing tee times and playing groups
- Matching your tee time from Quick18 to MiScore
- Adding a guest to the competition
- Quick booking using the Kiosk
- Full competition booking with Kiosk
- Entering your score in the Kiosk
To learn how to register and score in Kiosk click here.
Bayside Council residents enjoy a $2.50 discount on green fees.
Motorised carts are booked with the Pro Shop 0477 774 633.
View Sandringham Golf Club Fixture for 2022.
The World Handicap System is in use in 70 countries with more to come.
GOLF Link is the Australian national computerised handicapping service provided by Golf Australia (GA). To play in competitions every Member needs a GOLF Link number with a Golf Australia (GA) Handicap. To obtain a handicap, three 18 hole cards need to be submitted and signed by a marker. Each member is responsible for their own handicap and can access Golf Australia to ascertain current handicap prior to each competition.
Download the Golf Australia Handicap App from your App Store to track handicaps.
For instructions and features click here.
Daily Handicap Look-Up Charts
Using the MiScore app
MiScore provides Australian golfers with a method of digital scoring for a range of competitions. Look for this in your App Store:
- easy to use
- can be used at over 500 courses around Australia, for competition and social golf
- supports most competition types
- saves time every week keying in scorecards
- use of the app can sometimes drain the battery of your mobile (you might carry a mobile portable power bank with you)
- annual subscription is $16.50 per year after a 2 week free trial
- if a club paid for your subscription to Miscore, it can only be used at that club. Sandringham does not pay subscriptions
- if you purchase an annual subscription you can use it at the registered venues
Scoring with a card
- Collect a scorecard from the Clubs Room. Enter all basic details including competition, name and handicap.
- Familiarise yourself with the competition rules.
- At the end of your round, total your score and enter it on top right of card. Ask your playing partner to check your card and both sign.
- Enter your score with your playing partner into the OneGolf system using Kiosk in the Clubs Room.
- If unable to use Kiosk, text a copy of your scorecard to 0413 204 431 and drop scorecard in the slot.
Nearest the Pin (NTP) on 9th & 16th holes. Whether using MiScore or a scorecard, text your name, hole and distance (cms) to 0413 204 431.
We play a variety of different competitions, here are the rules for each competition:
Together with the USGA, The R&A governs the sport of golf worldwide, operating in separate jurisdictions while sharing a commitment to a single code for the Rules of Golf, Rules of Amateur Status and Equipment Standards. The Official Rules of Golf are comprehensive and provide answers to the many issues that arise in a game that is played worldwide on many different types of courses by players of all abilities. In conjunction with the Rules of Golf the club has Local Rules, which are also published on Miscore.