How to book and pay
Tee times are booked and paid for through Sandy Golf Links.
Cancellations can be made in the My Account page on Sandy Golf Links web site. If you cancel more than 24 hours before your booking, you will receive a credit card refund. If you need to cancel within 24 hours call the Pro Shop 0477 774 633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have booked a tee time with Sandy Golf Links, enter a competition on OneGolf. This Quick Reference Guide provides assistance with:
- Logging in to OneGolf
- Checking your details and setting a new password
- Managing tee times and playing groups
- Matching your tee time from Quick18 to MiScore
- Adding a guest to the competition
- Quick booking using the Kiosk
- Full competition booking with Kiosk
- Entering your score in the Kiosk
To learn how to register and score in Kiosk click here.
Bayside Council residents enjoy a $2.50 discount on green fees.
Motorised carts are booked with the Pro Shop 0477 774 633.
View Sandringham Golf Club Fixture for 2023.
Visitors are welcome to play in any of the competitions. A fee of $5 is to be paid at either the Cafe or Pro Shop prior to your round.
Registration is on the KIOSK touch pad in the Clubs Room or via the Pro Shop. Scores are to be entered via the KIOSK or on your mobile using MiScore. Paper cards will not be processed.
The World Handicap System is in use in 70 countries with more to come.
GOLF Link is the Australian national computerised handicapping service provided by Golf Australia (GA). To play in competitions every Member needs a GOLF Link number with a Golf Australia (GA) Handicap. To obtain a handicap, three 18 hole cards need to be submitted and signed by a marker. Each member is responsible for their own handicap and can access Golf Australia to ascertain current handicap prior to each competition.
Download the Golf Australia Handicap App from your App Store to track handicaps.
For instructions and features click here.
Daily Handicap Look-Up Charts
WOMEN ORANGE Look-Up Chart
WOMEN PURPLE Look-Up Chart
MEN PURPLE Look-Up Chart
MEN ORANGE Look-Up Chart
Using the MiScore app
MiScore provides Australian golfers with a method of digital scoring for a range of competitions. Look for this in your App Store:
- easy to use
- can be used at over 500 courses around Australia, for competition and social golf
- supports most competition types
- saves time every week keying in scorecards
- use of the app can sometimes drain the battery of your mobile (you might carry a mobile portable power bank with you)
- annual subscription is $19.49 per year after a 2 week free trial
- if a club paid for your subscription to Miscore, it can only be used at that club. Sandringham does not pay subscriptions
- if you purchase an annual subscription you can use it at the registered venues
Scoring with a card
- Collect a scorecard from the Clubs Room. Enter all basic details including competition, name and handicap.
- Familiarise yourself with the competition rules.
- At the end of your round, total your score and enter it on top right of card. Ask your playing partner to check your card and both sign.
- Enter your score with your playing partner into the OneGolf system using Kiosk in the Clubs Room.
- If unable to use Kiosk, text a copy of your scorecard to 0413 204 431 and drop scorecard in the slot.
Nearest the Pin (NTP) on 9th & 16th holes. Whether using MiScore or a scorecard, text your name, hole and distance (cms) to 0413 204 431.
NTP results and scores must be submitted no later than 30 minutes after completion of the round. Late submissions will not be eligible for prizes.
Our Fixture for 2023 can be found here. View our Club Rules.
We play a variety of different competitions, here are the rules for each competition:
Mid-week competitions: while the main competition day is Saturdays, we also run a mid-week competition from Sunday to Friday. Prizes for the mid-week competition are based on scores by Grade for the whole six days, not the individual days. Grades are currently: A up to 15 daily handicap, B 16 to 23, C 24 plus. Maximum daily handicaps: men 36, women 45.
In addition to our Club competitions, the VGL runs a 2023 Women’s Programme and 2023 Men’s Programme throughout the year, including Pennant. Refer to the VGL website to register for an event.
Ian Fraser Memorial Trophy (Pairs Match Play, 4BBB)
JJ Meade Memorial Trophy (Pairs Aggregate, Stableford)
John Pittard Memorial Trophy (Singles Match Play)
Together with the USGA, The R&A governs the sport of golf worldwide, operating in separate jurisdictions while sharing a commitment to a single code for the Rules of Golf, Rules of Amateur Status and Equipment Standards. The Official Rules of Golf are comprehensive and provide answers to the many issues that arise in a game that is played worldwide on many different types of courses by players of all abilities. In conjunction with the Rules of Golf the club has Local Rules, which are also published on Miscore.